SoLink IP-PBX software is a feature-rich, highly-customizable SIP-based
PBX based on the open-source, standard-based Asterisk
platform. Launched since 2005, it provides you with a business-class IP-PBX
system with advanced features such as multi-tenant support, voicemail-to-email,
fax-to-email, automatic call distribution (ACD) with skills-based
routing, call recording, conference bridge, IVRS (interactive voice
response) and peer IP-PBX support, that are only available to high-end
PBX but at a lower cost. SoLink can also be integrated with SoLink IP-PBX Appliance
- our IP-PBX appliance series for SOHO, SMB, and branch office uses.
Please refer to our feature
list for details.
SoLink provides an intuitive, multi-level web-based interface for
various users of the system:
- system administrator - has full access to the system
- system operator - has full access to the system except configuration
- tenant administrator - has full access to its own partition. Depending on the tenant setup, the tenant administrator may or may not perform configuration himself.
- conference room owner - has full access to its conference room
- end user - can check voicemail, faxmail, configure mailbox (e.g. voicemail-to-email) and user (e.g. call-forward) options, review call logs and recordings, request call-back, send fax (PDF only), and more.
may also install our Windows-based IP-PBX Client Console software
to receive incoming call notifications (in the form of Windows balloon
message, screen pop, or user-defined web URL) at their workstations.
This feature can be particularly useful for call center users.
to view some of the screen
SoLink IP-PBX offers the following benefits to the enterprise:
- offer advance features such as such as multi-tenant support, voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email, ACD with skills-based-routing scheme, IVRS, conference bridge, call recording and peer IP-PBX support that are only available to high-end PBX but at a lower cost.
- based on standard-based technologies (i.e. SIP, G.711, etc) and open-source platforms (ie. Linux, Asterisk, postgreSQL database, etc). This means no more lock-in to a single vendor.
- free intra-network calling among geographically dispersed offices (eliminate long-distance charge)
- single network infrastructure for both voice and data communication, thus resulting in cost savings in installation, configuration, and management
- enable mobile workforce and remote staff to connect to the PBX seamlessly as if they are in the office
- easier to expand (no hardware upgrade required for adding extensions)
To download or view the our product brochure
(in pdf format), please click here
We are extremely flexible in our product offerings. We strive to provide the best combination of server hardware, IP phones, software and service packages based on your budget, required features, and technical expertise.
For those technically inclined customers, we can even strip down our solution offerings to core PBX software and configuration only and let the customer takes care of the rest.
3-month Free-Trial Program
To sign up for a 3-month Free-Trial
, please click here
Each virtual PBX account consists of 5 user extensions, 1 meetme conference
room, complimentary incoming call to individual user extensions via our automated
attendant, US $3 credit for making outgoing calls to global destinations,
and web-based administration access to the virtual PBX account. Other
PABX features may be available upon request. Please click
Linksoft also offers low-cost, high performance IP Phones
manufacturers. These phones are certified to be compatible with our
SoLink™ IP-PBX offerings.
We also provide customized development and consulting service
on the Asterisk platform. Please refer to our service page for details.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further enquiries.